XWindows Dock v5.2.3

BOBAH13

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

okay im finally in the final processes of getting my dock to look perfect, or at least in my opinion.

Im currently wokring on a stack icon, because the given ones look pretty dull, im making a new shutdown icon, and maybe i might spoof up the adobe icons.

please tell me what you think of the dock in accordance with the background and everything.

Ill upload the icons as soon as im done, and ill post back soon.

(the bad quality ss is because i used paint instead of photoshop XD)

its nice i like it but omg this is ganna b so off topic but i gatta ask u how did u get the desktop icon to say the GB on the left????

"have a black and white version"

Why? For use on 2 colour screens? This is a dock, not a multi-million dollar software project.

IMHO

A good logo can be used in every situations and everywhere.

And this dock will be multi-million hopes of users on Windows who want to use dock app like m*c.

So we should put every little details for this big project to be the best dock on Windows ever.

thank you.

Shishimaru's artworks are the finest and fitting perfect. No other suggestion got near to that perfection in functionality & look, imho. My vote is clear: please use shishimarus dock as the official default theme and use shishimarus Logo as the official Logo. But the choice is up to Bobah and Deavy, i guess.

Of course all the other ideas could and should be put into additional, optional, 'unofficial' themes!

Shishimaru's artworks are the finest and fitting perfect. No other suggestion got near to that perfection in functionality & look, imho. My vote is clear: please use shishimarus dock as the official default theme and use shishimarus Logo as the official Logo. But the choice is up to Bobah and Deavy, i guess.

Of course all the other ideas could and should be put into additional, optional, 'unofficial' themes!

I agree for the most part, though I think Shishimaru's logo could use a bit of improvement. It's a bit blah.

Oh, and concerning the black and white logo thinger. I think what the person was trying to say is that logos should have a recognizable silhouette. For example, the Windows XP logo is the wavy window. You can recognize it just by the shape.

IMHO

A good logo can be used in every situations and everywhere.

And this dock will be multi-million hopes of users on Windows who want to use dock app like m*c.

So we should put every little details for this big project to be the best dock on Windows ever.

thank you.

You're right! Excellent words!

I'm not sure about calling it an "application launcher", because frankly, keyboard launchers are just better.

Did the word dock fall out of fashion or something?

Oh no! I just want to match this word with Deavy's signature.

So, The Best....................................Ever! in [..........] can change with alternative word.

Thank you.

Oh no! I just want to match this word with Deavy's signature.

So, The Best....................................Ever! in [..........] can change with alternative word.

Thank you.

"The Best Desktop Bar for Windows"

"Exclent alternative to Quick Lunch"

"Dock your mind, Stack the world"

"The winners use Docks"

"Organizes your applications, Reflects your life"

"Sometimes the emulation is better than the original"

"Changes the way that you use Windows"

"The Best Desktop Bar for Windows"

"Exclent alternative to Quick Lunch"

"Dock your mind, Stack the world"

"The winners use Docks"