XWindows Dock v5.2.3

BOBAH13

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I want to request a feature, a Lock Items option like you have in RocketDock. Sometimes when I click on something I'm clumsy and drag it out. It's a hassle to get the file dragged back in again, especially when I'm busy with something.

Yeah, that sucks. Perhaps an undo?

I back up my files, so whenever I screw it up, I just revert to the good version :)

I like the "Dock your mind, stack the world" best, too. It has something...cool :P

@bobah: I know it's not nice t be demanding but I got a request though: Could you implement some kind of a exclusion list for the minimizing effect? Because Winamp with Modern Skins sucks hard when minimizing it with the genie effect.

I was wondering if anyone knows why, if the dock has been on for a wile,

the windows don't minimize into the dock?

if the dock has only just be started they will minimize but later on the day they won't anymore

I think I fixed it ( thanks Matonga for idea ;) every 2 minute ... )

I like the "Dock your mind, stack the world" best, too. It has something...cool :P

@bobah: I know it's not nice t be demanding but I got a request though: Could you implement some kind of a exclusion list for the minimizing effect? Because Winamp with Modern Skins sucks hard when minimizing it with the genie effect.

Does anyone read my posts?

A list like that indeed sounds useful WLM laves a black sadow if I minimize it to the dock

@ Bobah13, I think they are only speaking about an exclusion list for your program to control which windows the dock should minimize and which windows to ignore. It would seem some people are having problems with certain application windows not minimizing correctly.

For an example of an exclusion list functionality. Try out YzShadow's program.

EDIT:

this is YzShadows Exclusion List functionality:

exclusionlistvb2.jpg

EDIT:

something like this is what the above posts are hoping for...

exclusionlist2pm4.jpg