Bug Report Center

siik

Hey guys, does someone actually can see the video preview on the stacks? or minimized to the dock, i just don´t know how to make it work, also i cheked and verified that my dock it´s set to be always on top and it doesn´t works, i have to go all the way to my desktop and then drop my cursor till the bottom to make it show up! oh! and one more thing, the "minimize to the dock" option doesnt works all the time, it just minimize to the toolbar... i verified and all my setting supposed to be ok... anyone can help me with this?

Thx a lot!

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't know if this problem has been reported but I don't have the time to read all posts.

If you set the dock to av a manification effect on mouseover, the effect will be smooth when your cursor enters the dock in the middle, but if your cursor (that was outside the dock) gets close to the ends of the dock, there is no smooth magnification, the first or the last icon will suddenly jump from small to big.

I hope my explanation was clear enough...

I don't know if this problem has been reported but I don't have the time to read all posts.

If you set the dock to av a manification effect on mouseover, the effect will be smooth when your cursor enters the dock in the middle, but if your cursor (that was outside the dock) gets close to the ends of the dock, there is no smooth magnification, the first or the last icon will suddenly jump from small to big.

I hope my explanation was clear enough...

Yep ive got the same problem

Hi, I'ved got problem in Thai language.

20081210231022gs7.jpg

Any suggestion?.

At first... what version do you use ? and IS Thai language installed in your PC ? I mean is this language default ? because I don't use unicode in the dock... and at last this problem has already asked in the main thread ;)

At first... what version do you use ? and IS Thai language installed in your PC ? I mean is this language default ? because I don't use unicode in the dock... and at last this problem has already asked in the main thread ;)

I've got a problem with Thai lang too!

I translated it from English.xml.

Everythig is fine but the text in Icons and Panel tabs.

You can see an example image below.

Screenshot-problem-01.jpg

Thank you :)

Thankz BOBAH13 for feedback.

I used latest version 5.2.1, I guest it unicode problem like u said

..... because I don't use unicode in the dock...

Thai language on RKLauncher

20081211211557fv1.jpg

But...thankz anyway.

@shishimaru

เยี่ยมมากเลยครับ แปลเสร็จแล้ว ขอด้วยละกันนะ ;)

I've got a problem with Thai lang too!

I translated it from English.xml.

Everythig is fine but the text in Icons and Panel tabs.

You can see an example image below.

Screenshot-problem-01.jpg

Thank you :)

when I make language file I always use notepad and save as UTF-8 file... with extansion ".xml". So try to do it like me :) I think it'll be well, because in others labels, text is correct.

found new BUG:

When Recycle Bin is full with up 2000 files size up 2 Gb windows system is much slooooow.

It's very strange. because I used in the dock only api function to get to know if files in recycler more than zero :) and it's all... I don't know why your system is sloooooooow as you wrote :)

Hi BOBAH13.

Like I said before, i love this dock, but still some bugs for v. 5.2.2, i don´t know if it just me but is worth it to check them out.

Since last version i found this, when dock has the auto hide option enabled and cursor goes out from dock focus, if you place the cursor a few seconds after just about near the dock it shows up... pooof just like that, hum... for make it clear, let´s say that I use the dock and launch Windows media player, just after that I want to press the play button but I can´t because the dock shows up (obviously i got the always on top enabled and that´s the way i use it, otherwise i will be using my desktop icons LOL!). this happens for me most of the time, not always.

So if someone else report this try to check it out.

And remember the minimize windows to dock bug? I suppose you worked on it for this version, and it´s better this time, it stills not working sometimes, but its clearly improved, so keep an eye on that.

The rest works just perfect! GREAAAAAAT WOOOORK! Once more, i love it and i love the new sounds add-on!