Sycophants And Toadies Temple

Panta

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey skdj, nice theme! Innovative Stack-Design, i didn't know that such things are possible now :)

As a self-confessed poof-effect fetishist and TV-hater, i love your Switch-Off-Zap!

And of course the slogan of your skin is fabulous, too :D Thanks!

Thanx a lot men, I just saw this! LOL, but I´ve already made an update, let´s just wait for the next version of the skin editor =)

Great update! Minimize to Windows works perfect now, and the reserve area of screen is a great addition.

Oh, btw the Help File still says XWindows Dock version 5.2.2 ;) Thank you Bobah!

EDIT: The new stack features are great, thanks as well to you too AndrewYY!

@Bobah: we wanna help u too...What is going with pay pal or other method to give u $/Euro ? I personally what to send u bucks because u work must be appreciate in a good way.

keep up the good works!

Cheers

I think it's impossible in 2 resons:

1. I can't receive any money, because I live in Ukraine

2. Nobody want to receive money to his paypal acccount and then send them to me by any bank, because he will have to pay taxs.

Yep if it's possible, it'll help me a lot, but....

I think it's impossible in 2 resons:

1. I can't receive any money, because I live in Ukraine

2. Nobody want to receive money to his paypal acccount and then send them to me by any bank, because he will have to pay taxs.

Yep if it's possible, it'll help me a lot, but....

How about Western Union, Bobah?

XWD 5.6 ROCKS!!! :D

My most loved new features are (in this order ;)):

* Minimize to dock without any animation! (set animation time - trackbar to the right to do this)

* Improvements on the Docklet API (support for Indicators, bugfix for Drag&Drap, etc...)

* Reserve space for the Dock.

Thank you, Bobah, especially for those three :)

Now I just have to wait for some skins and docklets...

no need to wait for skins

just read the readme.txt in tools folder and there you have indications and tools to migrate all you 5.4 skins to 5.6 skins

edit : *and to be ontopic thanks Bobah for this (i'm really happy that i didn't have to wait for skins updates) and for other features in 5.6

What i can say.....hm....... you are i ****ing mountain,you are my man our Перун!!!

As i can see u r just just 18 years old and you done all this....you don't have to worry about money,thay wil come.

Trademark firms can't come close to this but you did it.

At the end,as my people say "Бог све враћа"-"Бог все повертається" you will be fully rewarded : )

Hi BOBAH13,

Wow.. this dock has come a long way. A sincere thank you!

What I like most about this release:

• The Minimize Window (If the same window is minimized twice at once, XWD disappears and takes with it, all minimized windows) but has been fixed!

• Minimize windows would behave strangely, if invoked from another shortcut, has been fixed as well! Now the dock truly behaves like a complete window manager.

• The new stack animations are very elegant. I especially like the deal animation.

• Stability! This version feels a bit more rugged overall.

• a choice in screen capture method for minimize animation. (Windowblinds window borders workaround/fix!)

Again, a fine release. A milestone in my book. :)

My friend, this is by far the best piece of customizing software I've seen in about 10 years of being into it, and I include all the major players that sell their products like Stardock!

I know some peeps might not agree, but lets face it: Bobah13 went from a "meh, it's got potential in 5 years" dock spp to a "holy J**** C****** this thing is almost better than Apple's" dock app in what, a year...?!

You rock man, and put your talents to work, get an awsome job with those skills and make a pile of $$$!!! Good work!

My friend, this is by far the best piece of customizing software I've seen in about 10 years of being into it, and I include all the major players that sell their products like Stardock!

I know some peeps might not agree, but lets face it: Bobah13 went from a "meh, it's got potential in 5 years" dock spp to a "holy J**** C****** this thing is almost better than Apple's" dock app in what, a year...?!

You rock man, and put your talents to work, get an awsome job with those skills and make a pile of $$$!!! Good work!

no way man, this thing's 100x better than apple's dock XD