Leopard for XWindows Dock v5.4

Denis7OO

Denis,

Get rid of that installer please. My virus checker doesn't like it. Also, I am now getting exception failures on the dock which I have never, ever experienced before. They only happened once your skin was installed. (Gutsy move by me to switch of the virus checker to try your skin)

Also, you are still missing the emulation the dock isnt quite right yet. Concentrate on the skin and nothing else.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, the installer is kinda crappy.

I'd trust NOD32 over any other AV, though, so I say false positive.

Also, if you don't have lucidia grande installed, it'll crash on mouseover. I had to edit the .xml file, but it works fine now, and it an awesome looking skin :)

EDIT: Ok, slight update broke xwd <_<

What dependancies does it have, and why aren't they being installed with your installer?

many of us have gotten quite good at monkeying around with the dock's settings and configur-ability.

Maybe you could release just the skin, with your recommended configuration in a sort of accompaniment package like earlier? I would like to try out your new skin, but I've sorta tweaked the dock to what appeals to me and I'd like to maintain a bit of control over what gets set. This is what's making me hesitant to test "Leopard for XWindowsDock" out currently.

many of us have gotten quite good at monkeying around with the dock's settings and configur-ability.

Maybe you could release just the skin, with your recommended configuration in a sort of accompaniment package like earlier? I would like to try out your new skin, but I've sorta tweaked the dock to what appeals to me and I'd like to maintain a bit of control over what gets set. This is what's making me hesitant to test "Leopard for XWindowsDock" out currently.

It does actually change all your dock settings so you will have to reset everything, pain in the butt actually.

If you want a perfect Leopard dock usernames is the best. When the latest Xwindowdock was released he did a quicky to fill the time.. and to be perfectly frank it is the closest as far as I am concerned, well done that man.

nope, maybe I say maybe I will do it some time in future. I'm just tired off trying to mimic something I have on my second desktop :) it's better to do it a little bit other way, I'm too grown for copying and copying :)

I must confirm what said Denis too...No harmfull trojan/virus in...

Awesome work...

PS: Leopard7 is :o woooooooooooowwww...Nice done Denis..pity that i don;t have Win7 yet ;)

I just have beta of Win7 on one PC, this one on screens is just VS for Vista, which works really nice, search deviantart for Windows 7 PDC VS. Thanks.

OK you asked for them.

It's still not right. I'm not sure if its the way it appears on my PC but the icons are not in the right position they are too low down. I have a large screen so make the dock small compared to how it first appears when installed.

When the dock is made smaller the icons on the dock are too low down.

Want a screenie?