VistaOSX '09; Making iTunes and Safari match it?

I installed VistaOSX '09 a few days ago, and I love it. My only issue, however, is that iTunes and Safari don't match it at all. Not so much color-wise or anything, it's the minimize/maximize/exit buttons. On everything else, the buttons are OSX-styled and on the left (I'm using leftsider), but Safari and iTunes remain unchanged.

How can I change iTunes and Safari's minimize/maximize/exit buttons to be OSX-styled?

Don't use safari and iTunes. At least on Windows, they're bloated, and if you're going for straight up os-x emulation, they're not even the best at it.

What are my other options then? I want the OSX look, and the functionality of Safari and iTunes.

Plus, isn't iTunes my only option since I have an iPod? I want OSX looks, but not bad enough to stop using my Touch.

Grapple Yummy is compatible with FF3. And the newest version of iTunes that has the MultiPlugin does support Coverflow, so you're in luck. http://www.aqua-soft.org/board/showthread.php?t=41373

You'll have to uninstall iTunes first though. You might get an error about the Library being made by a newer version of iTunes, so search for the iTunes Library in your computer and delete it and it should work.