Finger Xp

Well i must say that this is one of the best Leopard Finder clones ever.So i want to ask some questions :

1.Will the places bar be customizable?

2.Will there be a right click menu?

3.Will the toolbar be customizable

Here is a capture of how it looks for me { I have WindowBlinds and GDI++ }

screenshotgo9.th.jpg

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's show mine...Finger XP ;)

PS: It is the REAL Finder window from my Leopard ;)but FingerXP is quite behind this from some steps. Greaaaat App ...Matonga is on top as always :) Right guys?

Matonga has a Mac I'm sure, I'm pretty sure he knows what Finder looks like. ;) And FingerXP hasn't even been released yet, so of course it's behind in a few steps!

I've also got the problem with the application icon that goes on some icons. I don't know whats wrong with them, but in your stack docklet for RocketDock, and even on XWD these folders that have this icon in FingerXP don't show. Alot of folders in My Documents have this icon as well, and they don't show in either docks either.

EDIT: Oh and I use Icontweaker with LeopardXP Blue as well.

EDIT2: And another thing, the only way I can use them in XWD is when i made shortcuts to them, and kept them in that folder.XWD notices the shortcuts and displays them but not the original folders.

And, here's a post I made a while ago in XWD bug report thread, just to show you what I mean http://www.aqua-soft.org/board/showpost.ph...64&postcount=46

Is there something "special" about these folders?

Ah, yes there is. I played around a bit, and files that you manually changed the icon by going Properties -> Customize -> Change Icon have this application icon. :) The rest that are modified by Icontweaker show the folder icon.

Added the possibility to customize the Places list.

Just take a look at FingerXP.ini (I promise I'll implement an easier way).

Also when running for first time, FingerXP.exe launches an Index out of bounds(0) error. Please extract FingerXP to some folder then run it twice. The first time will launch error, then it will never show error again. I'm trying to debug this.

Added the possibility to customize the Places list.

Just take a look at FingerXP.ini (I promise I'll implement an easier way).

Also when running for first time, FingerXP.exe launches an Index out of bounds(0) error. Please extract FingerXP to some folder then run it twice. The first time will launch error, then it will never show error again. I'm trying to debug this.

wow thanks this is kool and its kinda self explanatory the way it is :)

oh and any chance on a .ini that will edit Shared or devices it would make me so HAPPY *_* lol

oh and i dont know if someone posted this b4 but i found a problem that icons that have been manually changed arnt visible they just appear as a blank mac application if ihas been posted my bad hehe XD

Awesome, this is what gives magic the task of searching files.

Some features I'd like:

- Support for viewing hidden folders/files

- Parameters to open, for example an specific directory to open and with a chosen kind of view (list, icons, cover flow, ...)

- Rearranging by type, date, size

- Mouse's wheel for scrolling pictures

- Full screen option

Hope some of these will be available in next releases.

Thanks for giving us your time and magic with all these applications you create. Keep up the good work! ;)

Muchísimas gracias, es precísamente lo que andaba buscando, aparte de la aplicación anterior. Flying Cow.