XWindows Dock Desktop Showcase

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we can show and post about functions or behaviors (animations) of XWD ex. stack's animation.

Maybe this will help Bobah13 to make something new from ap*le's dock.

These are examples I used to send to Bobah13 before.

- Blow Away

- Stack's Animation + Image Gallery

PS. I also made an Ad for XWD.

Thank you.

Create Ad! :D

About your BlowAway: That's a really cool idea, but it is so complex, i would better like it as a 3rd party Application. Because it is not depended on XWD (no interaction, beside an icon click), it can be done as a single application. That's better for the developer too, because he could reach more users, without beeing restricted to XWD.

Create Ad! :D

About your BlowAway: That's a really cool idea, but it is so complex, i would better like it as a 3rd party Application. Because it is not depended on XWD (no interaction, beside an icon click), it can be done as a single application. That's better for the developer too, because he could reach more users, without beeing restricted to XWD.

Thanks Atreiu.

So anyone who has cool idaes about XWD, please don't let them gone with the wind. :)

From everywhere.....I can upload my icon folder if you'd like???

I'd like to download yours too.

Thank you.

There is an application which almost perfectly does this job...except of the "blow away". It's called Switcher. It needs some improvements/modifications to make it perfect.

Unfortunately the developer Bao Ngyuen from insentient.net did not respond to one of my mails. Maybe somebody else could try to contact him.

I think blow-away app should be requested in Application requests forum. What do you think?

Hey, I have to questions: Where do you get these Folder-Icons? In different colors?

And more important: How did you get rid of the "Open" Icon in your Stack for your Programs?

Thanks, Atreiu.

Folder icons are using i-color-folder (I think that's what it's called)

and of course, the stacks I use (except for the program files stack) are all from shortcuts dragged into the dock, so it's not a folder, and can't be opened :P

Folder icons are using i-color-folder (I think that's what it's called)

and of course, the stacks I use (except for the program files stack) are all from shortcuts dragged into the dock, so it's not a folder, and can't be opened :P

Ah, thanks for these hints :)

Here is my new one......

Just being bored I guess.

Nice skin, where can I download it?

I think we can show and post about functions or behaviors (animations) of XWD ex. stack's animation.

Maybe this will help Bobah13 to make something new from ap*le's dock.

These are examples I used to send to Bobah13 before.

- Blow Away

- Stack's Animation + Image Gallery

PS. I also made an Ad for XWD.

ad01.jpg

Thank you.

Those STACK animations are awesome Shishimaru!!

I hope Bobbah can take them into consideration for future releases!

just beautiful