Leopard Icons PNG's (Pretty much all of 'em)

JosX

I was looking all over for a full set of leopard icons, & didn't find a thing, so I finally found out how to access the .icns files. I thought there's probably allot of people looking for these, so I put together a .zip of pretty much all of 'em! They're PNG's, easy enough to save as icons again if for some reason you needed too. The .zip also contains a bunch of app icons.

Clicky to download!

• 3 weeks later...
ok i got a big set of real leopard icons but they're in png. any1 know how to install them on my pc? it's not a set of icons. it's just a big folder full of png icons. thankx

You'll need to convert them to .ico before you can use them on the PC.

Search for Aveicon, that will do the job for you.

• 1 month later...
I was looking all over for a full set of leopard icons, & didn't find a thing, so I finally found out how to access the .icns files. I thought there's probably allot of people looking for these, so I put together a .zip of pretty much all of 'em! They're PNG's, easy enough to save as icons again if for some reason you needed too. The .zip also contains a bunch of app icons.

Clicky to download!

thanks a lot

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Clicky to download!

Thanks for sharing!