Xwd - The Off-topic Thread

Deavy

This won't Help bobah13 in anyway!? are you serious?

So if they launch the website, Who is going to make their official video?

I guess you can ask bobah13 that question.

I'll just remove all the dock videos that is XWD related on my account.

thanks a lot! :)

have a good night

While I like how you're promoting XWD with your videos, I don't like your advertising for subscribers... So I guess I'm halfway between Panta and Atreiu :P

I agree with most of what Atreiu said. Make it exciting in the beginning so people don't just think it's another dock.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@atreiu: perhaps if I add emphasis you can re-read what I said and understand it better?

siik, I have serious concerns about you trying to promote your YouTube Channel this way here; besides, I can't see how this would benefit bobah in any way... I think you should stop doing this from now on, or else I'll have to start deleting such posts as Spam. Please, don't make me do that!
Hope it's clearer now.

hehe, I collaborate (somewhat) so do I get to complain? :P

Anyways, where's the faq? I think the first thing that goes on there is "where do I ask for help" and then "I'm getting an access denied error" as those are the most needed ones. ;) beyond that, there's also "how do I create skins" and "Rocketdock is smoother. Why can't XWD be as smooth" because we used to hear those a lot back in the old thread.

By Panta: moved along with the previous post.

hehe, I collaborate (somewhat) so do I get to complain? :P

Anyways, where's the faq? I think the first thing that goes on there is "where do I ask for help" and then "I'm getting an access denied error" as those are the most needed ones. ;) beyond that, there's also "how do I create skins" and "Rocketdock is smoother. Why can't XWD be as smooth" because we used to hear those a lot back in the old thread.

At the pace this is going, I can picture XWD beating OD in every way in just a couple of months.. I do believe Bobah just needs to take some time and make sure everything is 100% before adding new features. Next time I'm not lazy and I get one of those random XWD error popups, I'll post it. :)

At the pace this is going, I can picture XWD beating OD in every way in just a couple of months.. I do believe Bobah just needs to take some time and make sure everything is 100% before adding new features. Next time I'm not lazy and I get one of those random XWD error popups, I'll post it. :)

Bah, I just got a read access error thing :( Pressed ok instinctively :P Didn't get a chance to take a screenshot.

• 2 weeks later...

BTW, has anybody heard from Bobah? I miss that dude man. He doesn't even have to make XWD anymore, I would just like to know that he's okay or something. Maybe it's too many requests and not enough helping. I mean I would like to see some of the things mentioned here as well, but I'm pretty sure he's fed up with the requests.

Has anybody been able to contact him?

By Panta: moved.

Edited by Panta