Xwd - The Off-topic Thread

Deavy

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@Freestart: I'm glad u can port skins for this new vers of XWindows Dock. But can u tell me why u ported those skins that aren't maded by u? I speak about myself.Why u ported Xmas & Xmas 2? There are mine. If now I wanna port an old skin and this is done by u..what can i do? It will be a mess in the skins.And beside this..those skins (XMas & XMas 2) are ugly. Plz do not port any other skin by me. If the others skin makers want that is fine..but not for me. Thanx

PS: I'm not happy neigher that u USE on MapLeo skin my background from my Pirate skin...Hmm...

Don't steal ideas...be creative.

By Panta: moved. Please, no posts at a release thread! :slant:

@Freestart: I'm glad u can port skins for this new vers of XWindows Dock. But can u tell me why u ported those skins that aren't maded by u? I speak about myself.Why u ported Xmas & Xmas 2? There are mine. If now I wanna port an old skin and this is done by u..what can i do? It will be a mess in the skins.And beside this..those skins (XMas & XMas 2) are ugly. Plz do not port any other skin by me. If the others skin makers want that is fine..but not for me. Thanx

PS: I'm not happy neigher that u USE on MapLeo skin my background from my Pirate skin...Hmm...

Don't steal ideas...be creative.

excuse I thought of me that you had been a pleasure for you that someone would have been able to convert your skin. I have never said to have created their, but converted. Excuse me for my bad english but I am not english.

No prob ...but u must thought before u converted those skins that the maker of skin will want do a updated version of his skin and if u already ported it ...what can happen? Will be more versions of the same skins. Right? And that will be a total confusion from the other users. So let the skin makers decide if they wanna port old skins.

Thanx again

Good work...

Italian language???

BUG: in minimizing windows, when i press the button (on the application bar) of an open windows, it minimize in dock, but the window still remain on desktop!!!

REQUEST: make on top the dock by a DESKTOP HOTSPOT!

Sorry for my english

By Panta: moved. Please use individual threads for each scope, and search before asking! :slant:

Pt-br for XWD 5.4???

Please

210 milhões de pessoas estão a falar Português, mas até agora, nenhuma tradução :(. Todas as traduções estão disponíveis aqui. Será que a tradução espanhola ajudar?

--- english version ---

210 million people are speaking Portuguese, but until now, no translation. All translations are available here. Does the Spanish translation help you?

By Panta: moved. Doesn't belong to the main thread...

All right, I will get used to the English even know if there will not provide! Thank you!
Good... And stop posting at release threads, will you? Also stop asking the same question over and over again! You had already been warned more than once, then started doing the same thing again... don't do it! You've got an official warning, you know... :slant:

Hey Panta have you converted your Green Glass skins yet, I think there great

i will still use 5.22 until you update them

Thanks

If you know how to, pdate them yourself replacing any nonexisting files with the default ones. You're really missing out ;) at least try to update the skins and backup your original version and use the new one.

If panta does update, you can just switch to the official version ;)

Does anyone know where I can find Dock Rings. Sorry I do not have a picture. They are the indicators but they are rings that wrap around the icon. I hope this make some sense. If anyone kind find them that would be great.

By Panta: moved. Please, don't create new threads for things like that... :slant:

Hey Panta have you converted your Green Glass skins yet, I think there great

i will still use 5.22 until you update them

Thanks

By Panta: edited. Please, don't increase text size without need... also, don't post things like this at the main thread. :slant:

Not converted yet (maybe latter...) If they'd been converted they'd be at the release thread... :slant: