Browser wars!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally I will use Firefox, and to me I like v2 better than v3. But I will use Safari constantly, its easy and elegant. I used to have FireFox as my main browser and Safari being the second from the top (screw IE, too f'in slow) but WindowBlinds ****s up the menus in FireFox 3, never had this problem with v2. So for now

WindowsVista - Safari

Mac OS X (when I ever get it) - Safari

mm yeah... Firefox has loads of add ons and stuff like that it is very customizable

and yeah ive also tried google chrome it looks very impressive and its quite fast too

but still FIREFOX :D

Goole want's to add a plugin feature in Chrome as well

that sounds nice it's already really fast

and is one page causes a problem with the browser it will only let that page crash and not every page you have in tabs

I use Safari it supports more than other browsers (strangely I can't open .PDF files as it will crash if I do try to do so)

(more standards like CSS3 so VB, JScript don't count)

Firefox also supports some CSS3 but less than Safari and safari allows you to change the appearance of more objects on a webpage also the -webkit-* CSS selectors can be useful sometimes

that can make a page look that little bit nicer, but as site's have to work with several browsers...

theres a new browser its called lunascape, its originally a Japanese browser but they decided to make an English version

it claims that it has all three browser engines webkit (chrome and safari) Trident ( IE ) and Gecko (Firefox)

apparently you can switch between them with a simple click of a button on the browsers tool section i think...

it also claims its the fastest browser ever made blowing IE and Opera completely out of the water

this is the site here http://www.lunascape.tv/

Haven't tested it yet but ill tell you guys what i think of it as soon as i do :)

theres a new browser its called lunascape, its originally a Japanese browser but they decided to make an English version

it claims that it has all three browser engines webkit (chrome and safari) Trident ( IE ) and Gecko (Firefox)

apparently you can switch between them with a simple click of a button on the browsers tool section i think...

it also claims its the fastest browser ever made blowing IE and Opera completely out of the water

this is the site here http://www.lunascape.tv/

Haven't tested it yet but ill tell you guys what i think of it as soon as i do :)

Going to give it a try, sounds interesting

Used to use safari cuz of the look and the speed is basically the same as firefox except it took way too long to open safari. I still use firefox even though it uses up so much memory for some reason but its the best because of its addons:

adblock plus

no script

google preview

fasterfox

cooliris