Browser wars!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
For Windows - Firefox

For Mac - Safari.

Google chrome also worth mentioning, Its pretty good and soon it will get extensions.

Heck no. I'm on a mac, no security. So slow, shiretoko all the way, cause I modified the about:config to allow all addons to be installed reguardless of requirements, and it's beast.

Expecially the remove any element thingy, makes adds go away forever, no joke. If i find something annoying I can remove it. Like the warning work in progress bar.

Ha. I have an IE compatability thing for firefox, so websites think im on windows...

Edited by shadyblues13
  • 3 weeks later...

best browsers are safari 4 and chrome, although they aren't skinable, they have many useful functions, and both have a sleek look to them, there is also another browser, i haven used it, but you guys can see it for yourselves, its called SpaceTime, cheers.

• 4 weeks later...

Microsoft Internet Explorer, definately!

Joking. You did know that, right?

I've used Firefox since... since before it was named Firefox. I use it on my Mac, I use it on Windows. I'd use it on Linux if I used Linux. It is the best browser.

Opera is a bit clunky for me. Safari is nice, clean and fast. Chrome is nice, but I wish it never came about. Please, think about the developers! I don't see any reason for an other browser to come into the mix.

Internet Explorer.... developer hell. However, I am happy that I have running (and working) IE 3-8 side by side.

If the world was how I'd like it, everybody would use Firefox.

~Wuzzie.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...