Leopard shell32.dll?

i need a shell32.dll of all genuine leopard icons. it has to be completely leopard icons. no half-leopard/half-windows. i've been searching for 1 but can't seem to find the right one. they're in another language or they're modified tiger icons or it's not completely leopard. so can any1 please point me in the right direction? thanx

oh and i want them in english :)

i need a shell32.dll of all genuine leopard icons. it has to be completely leopard icons. no half-leopard/half-windows. i've been searching for 1 but can't seem to find the right one. they're in another language or they're modified tiger icons or it's not completely leopard. so can any1 please point me in the right direction? thanx

oh and i want them in english :)

There is really no "...completely Leopard icons". Only a few files can be considered as one=one equivalent, which are usually the very basics. In XP/Vista, you can only have icons with, let's say 'leopard flavors'. For one thing, each modder uses different Leopard icons for any particular Windows file. Most of the time, there is no actual icon equivalent for that file, so a modder has to make/invent one.

The most comprehensive collection of Windows files 'converted' to Mac ones would be FlyakiteOSX. However, they are Tiger/Panther...

Resource Hacker is hard to use, but works pretty fine:

1. Run Resource Hacker.

2. Open your working copy of shell32.dll.

3. At the menu choose Action -> Replace Icon.

4. At the right you choose the icon you want to replace. At the left there is a button to choose the new icon. Once you are done with those, click Replace and that's it.

5. To replace more icons, repeat steps 3 and 4.

6. Don't forget to save or you'll lose all your changes. :)

Don't forget to:

1. Make a backup of the original shell32.dll (one never knows when things can go really wrong).

2. Don't use the backup to change icons. Indeed you'll have three shell32s: the one the system is currently using, your backup copy, and the one you're modding.

3. Use Replacer or some other special tool to replace shell32.dll and don't forget to reboot system in order to apply changes.

Never mind my friends, i found this one yesterday and it changed aaaaaaalmos all of them...

http://brunonz.deviantart.com/art/My-Leopa...hell32-82771318

Just missing the create new folder and some other ones, but those I´ll do it with reshacker...

Hope it helps you guys

thanks so much. that's just what i was looking for. well then if there are any other icons that i don't want in there i'll just replace them with reshacker. thanks all.

• 1 month later...

HELLO ALL!!

this is my 1st post and i joined this forum cause the 'god damn' shell32.dll Leopard to Win.

i uploaded this file [u]http://groups.google.com/group/my_desktop/files and all you guys need to do install free 'Icon Tweaker' and load this theme[link]. youll have lovely mac icons. thx and good luck.

hint: download 'leopard all.itt' thats the theme. :]

Edited by Architect