Stacks Docklet 2.0

Wow, Stacks Docklet is awesome! Long time I was looking for something like this.

Unfortunately, I encounter a problem with fan mode. It spans only upward, and if I have the dock bar on top, the spanning is outside of screen. It also span up when the dock bar is on left or right.

For the print-screen I moved the dock a few pixels downside.

Can it be corrected ?

Thank you very much ! I can't wait to see the final release :D

post-122232-019794700 1286642649_thumb.p

Edited by derei
  • Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello MATONGA

I have some bug about stacks docklet 2.0 (Objectdock/rocketdock test):

The refresh of the files, problem about the content of the dock!

If i don`t use "follow the dock" when i switch between docks, the dock block him self.

I have one suggestion about the stacks docklet 2.0

Path can be visible, and editable.

No one can help me?

I'm not sure I understand your problem. I installed the version bSAYZ posted on two different computers and it works perfectly. Do you mean the docklet doesn't retain the folder path? I had issues at first but found out I had to copy the file StackLib.dll located in the StacksDocklet2.0 folder to C:\Program Files\Stardock\ObjectDockFree. I haven't been able to find another version of this docklet anywhere, so thank you bSAYS for uploading it.

I'm not sure I understand your problem. I installed the version bSAYZ posted on two different computers and it works perfectly. Do you mean the docklet doesn't retain the folder path? I had issues at first but found out I had to copy the file StackLib.dll located in the StacksDocklet2.0 folder to C:\Program Files\Stardock\ObjectDockFree. I haven't been able to find another version of this docklet anywhere, so thank you bSAYS for uploading it.

My system is a 64bit... maybe it is only for 32bit systems...

stack docklet 2 with objectdock 2. Confirmed ;)

screenshot201010212.th.png

Thank you for your enlighten cSAYZ somehow i forget to copy StackLib.dll from my objectdock folder when i upgrade to objectdock 2. When i saw yours then i remember it. Thank you verny much. YES comfirmed! stackdocklet 2 is compatible with objectdock 2 !!!

stackdocklet1n2.jpg

On 64 bit systems will not start after reboot. Will the fix is made? I apologize for repeating.

copy StackLib.dll to C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardock\ObjectDockPlus2 and it will be fine...

Edited by uuffoo

My system is a 64bit... maybe it is only for 32bit systems...

copy bSAYZ extracted StackDocklet2.0 folder to C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardock\ObjectDockPlus2\Docklets or C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardock\ObjectDockFree2\Docklets

and

copy StackLib.dll to C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardock\ObjectDockPlus2 and you are Gold!

copy StackLib.dll to C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardock\ObjectDockPlus2 and it will be fine...

Unfortunately both flying and takes off. I would be grateful for a link to the program folder of owners 64 bit systems. Folder with icons can be skipped.

Edited by Rusikxxx

Unfortunately both flying and takes off. I would be grateful for a link to the program folder of owners 64 bit systems. Folder with icons can be skipped.

what version of objectdock you are using? try to change objectdock folder (and sub folder) permission to full control (for current user) and re-run OD

I apologize for my English. I am using version 1.3.5 and do everything according to instructions. The notebook 32-bit it works without crashes. 64 bit is outreach program for Stack Docklet v2 and crash when you restart at Stack Docklet first version. Without bugs is only grandfather standalonestack2

I apologize for my English. I am using version 1.3.5 and do everything according to instructions. The notebook 32-bit it works without crashes. 64 bit is outreach program for Stack Docklet v2 and crash when you restart at Stack Docklet first version. Without bugs is only grandfather standalonestack2

Oh... its mean you are using RocketDock, did you follow below instruction?

Installation Instruction:

Place the StackLib.dll and StackDocklet.dll files according to the following floating dock applications:

RocketDock

C:\Program Files\RocketDock\StackLib.dll

C:\Program Files\RocketDock\Docklets\StackDocklet2.0\StackDocklet.dll

C:\Program Files\RocketDock\Docklets\StackDocklet2.0\Stack.png

C:\Program Files\RocketDock\Docklets\StackDocklet2.0\Open.png

or on x64

C:\Program Files (x86)\RocketDock\StackLib.dll

C:\Program Files (x86)\RocketDock\Docklets\StackDocklet2.0\StackDocklet.dll

C:\Program Files (x86)\RocketDock\Docklets\StackDocklet2.0\Stack.png

C:\Program Files (x86)\RocketDock\Docklets\StackDocklet2.0\Open.png

Your installation directory may vary from the example given.

Edited by uuffoo