How To Install Multi Plugin Foobar Passthrough

Hello I've been trying to install Itunes with Foobar passthrough for a few hours now. I haven't found anything helpful on the internet or any good step by step procedures on the forum. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong

I'm using Multiplugin from this thread

http://www.aqua-soft.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=41188

ITunes 7.0.2.16

foobar2000 0.9.6.3

Well the steps I've done so far are.

Install ITunes

Install Multiplugin

Install Foobar

Setup Multiplugin to enable foobarpass through

When I open ITunes I get this

"[Module Uninstalled] Module "foo_ui_std.dll" has been removed since last run. Would you like to keep its settings? [Yes] [No]"

Then

"[Error] Initialization failure : No user interface modules installed"

I've tried looking around for a long time but everything isn't precise or is extremely outdated. If someone could help me install it step by step it would be extremely appreciated.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Figured out this on my one by searching threads. So many hours spend trying to figure this out.

Need:

Itunes: version 7.0.2.16

Multi-Plugin: version 2.5.1

Foobar2000 version 0.9.4.2

Get all these, and all problems are solved. I had sound problems at first...no sound. I had the latest version of Foobar2000, and it was not compatible, maybe its too new???? I got an error message. But this version works perfect.

Also, for the newbies to enable foobar2000:

In itunes>edit>preferences>Multi-plugin (must install it first of course)>check-foobar2000 pass through.

Also, itunes and foobar2000 must not be open at the same time. Just run itunes and its ready :)