How Many Computers Do You Have At Home?

One for me, one for my sister, and a laptop for dad... but he's got a crap one so :D

Funny enough, I found out a few weeks back we have a extra CPU (or brain... or whatever) and a mouse and keyboard but no monitor. I dunno what happened to it :P

You mean machines currently running, or just machines?

Let's see (this is at home):

- My desktop PC.

- A server.

- A notebook.

- A Palm (hey it has an O.S. then it's a machine, right?)

- An older server (stored, still works but is very hardware outdated).

- An older notebook (stored, broken).

- A MSX Talent (stored, still works, yeah I can still play Logo, Stop the express, Boulderdash, etc... hehe)

- A IBM PS/1 (386, 2 Mbytes RAM, can't boot, need to replace ROM BIOS with a better one or lan boot chip) (outdated anyway, I'm not interested in repairing this).

And another desktop computer I borrowed to my brother (I was about to sell it but decided to give it to him), still works.

So this is for a total of 9 computers, from which just 5 are still currently in use.

(BTW the desktop PC had the Intel DG965WH motherboard, I installed another mother yesterday).

About the 9000 computers of KAWSquared, he is obviously laying, he has 50240 computers not 9000, this is because he works at Google (San Francisco office) maintaining it's clusters. :P I don't have it clear if he also owns the entire cluster, maybe he meant he owns just 9000 of the 50240 computers.

About the 9000 computers of KAWSquared, he is obviously laying, he has 50240 computers not 9000, this is because he works at Google (San Francisco office) maintaining it's clusters. tongue.gif I don't have it clear if he also owns the entire cluster, maybe he meant he owns just 9000 of the 50240 computers.

I own over 9000 of those computers.

Meme fail.