Tools For Vista?

Those days I've changed my system, I switched to Vista, but yet I realized that there aren't so many tools for Vista, I was curious in finding a good, nice converter for this OS. I have already tried some freewares, but it seems to be awfull, no quality, sometimes the audio differs by video. Can you give me some ideas? 10x

I was looking once for a good converter, too, and tried way too many free tools, but unfortunatelly I was very disappointed of their conversion, so I decided to get a paid and good one. And this one I own it's quite nice, it does a good job, especially the files have a good quality

Well, I've never thought it would be so difficult to find a good tool. There are way too many on the market nowadays. How to find a good one? Also, I've tried a few, but they've disappointed me, awfull files after conversion.

What about the ones you're using?

Hi, thanks, I've tried it, the converssion speed was just like you said, but still there is a problem with tunebite, because the file should be played in the overview after converssion and it doesn't play it. Do you have any idea about this? Because you used it for a long time and maybe you have those kind of troubles.

Try to rename to output file, esp if its original name is very long. It's not a big deal, I remember a friend of mine had the same problem and he fixed it. But, of course he figured it out after some long searches cause he didn't think at this one. :)

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

If you want to use a registry cleaner tool on Windows Vista, you need to be sure that you're using the best program that's available. There are many tools out on the Internet which are proclaimed to work well on Vista, but the harsh reality is that only a few of these tools are reliable and effective enough to run on this system. Vista isn't new any more, and a lot of registry tools simply aren't able to fix this system in the best way... and some will actually damage your computer as well. Fortunately, we've used enough of these tools to know exactly which ones work well on this system.

The registry tools that are the best for Vista are the ones that are able to find and remove the largest number of registry errors on your Vista system whilst leaving all of the non-damaged parts safe. The problem with many registry tools is that they are simply unable to scan through Vista and find the largest number of errors to fix - and they just find a lot of healthy settings to remove instead which causes your PC to run extremely slowly and with errors. There are actually about 4 registry cleaners which are still effective for Vista - these are the likes of "RegCure", "RegGenie", "Registry Booster" and "Frontline Registry Cleaner".

The way to find a good registry tool for Windows Vista is to look for the program which has been developed by a large company who have the resources and skills to continually update & make their tools highly effective for your system. The problem with many of the poor quality registry cleaners out there is that they are simply unable to find & fix the largest number of errors on your PC as they have not been designed very well at all.

Spam link removed - mps69