Windows 7 Or Vista..?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you tone down your fucking signature, please?

Um... anyways.

People are still interested in all this Windows 7 hype? Snow Leopard is the same (if not better) and is a thousand times more aesthetically pleasing. Not trying to be a fanboy, but those are the cold, solid facts.

yeah, but you need Apple Hardware to run it (or no...), and the hardware is very expensive... IMO.

Can you tone down your fucking signature, please?

Um... anyways.

People are still interested in all this Windows 7 hype? Snow Leopard is the same (if not better) and is a thousand times more aesthetically pleasing. Not trying to be a fanboy, but those are the cold, solid facts.

NAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

i like my sigiture the way it is so dont ask again or bi&*% about it again THXZ!! :)

Um... anyways.

No, that is not fact, merely your opinion. :P

This is my opinion-

As a mac fanatic myself, I have to say Snow Leopard is a largely underwhelming and dare I say it, buggy release (although certainly nothing compared to the atrocity that was Vista).

I have remained with it only because it has far better window switching and docking than Leopard.

That in itself made it worth my $39 (AUD), but for an OS focusing on optimising its core, it sure does have a fair few kernel panics and applications unexpectedly quitting in contrast to Leopard. That said, a lot has been done under the hood in relation to 64-bit, so this is perhaps understandable.

Windows 7 is fast, stable, simple and intuitive. The overhaul of the taskbar is even better than Leopard's implementation.

True its theme aesthetics leave much to be desired, but at least it has a theme consistency.

Snow Leopard is currently having an identity crisis with Aqua, illuminous, HUD, iTunes 9 and marble. Every App is different, and it makes for one ugly duckling.

All in all Windows 7 is a solid release although its nothing groundbreaking.

Perhaps It should have been Vista many years ago, but with Snow Leopard bringing little to the table it sure does stack up as a worthy competitor.

Ohh and in response to the original question-

Are you silly? Get Windows 7, not Vista!

This person's signature is distracting and I'd like to submit an official complaint.

/flame

Amen I thought the same thing. Anytime your post is smaller than your signature, either you shouldn't be posting, or you should tone down and small up your signature. Your signature isn't your own personal ad-space to fling poorly constructed lyrics that have no intelligible meaning except to emo faggots. Make it black and the same size as your post. It would be different if it was some witty quote but seriously.

My opinions are facts, I thought we established that?

Also, I'm not bitching about anything. Where are the moderators when you need them? Always banning me and scolding me, blah blah blah. This person's signature is distracting and I'd like to submit an official complaint.

/flame

pffft hahaha lol their not ganna ban me for having a fabulous signature.

they should ban u for acting like ur the S*** when ur defiantly NOT!!!!!!!!XD

Yeah I know XD

Hey mods, are you gonna ban her XD? Because she's really fucking annoying XD.

XD

XD

XD

XD

uhh honey im a guy so get ur facts straight b4 u speak Okay!

and PS: If they dont ban u for going around a talkin "Stuff" about everyone and their work, when they probably worked hard on it, then YTF! would they ban me??? So baby im not scared of u cuz all u iz, is a trashtalkin E-Thug,thats all i gatta say XD

uhh honey im a guy so get ur facts straight b4 u speak Okay!

and PS: If they dont ban u for going around a talkin "Stuff" about everyone and their work, when they probably worked hard on it, then YTF! would they ban me??? So baby im not scared of u cuz all u iz, is a trashtalkin E-Thug,thats all i gatta say XD

What are you even talking about? Whose work am I shit-talking?

They would ban you because you're goddamn annoying on the forums. Just leave, please...

Hell yea im a faggot AND!!!!!!!!!!!!

I say your pic and sig are ugly.

Im a gay man too, but I think your taste and manner is disgusting.

As for you Kaw, I thought you knew better. Seems you've been prowling this wilderness a little too long.

What happened to Aquasoft's humanity?... It was civilised and dare I say it, gay friendly when I left.

This has gone way off topic and should be closed.

Mods?... I know you like watching weeds grow for laughing and entertainment, but its time to pull out the flamethrower.