Windows 7 Or Vista..?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I say your pic and sig are ugly.

Im a gay man too, but I think your taste and manner is disgusting.

As for you Kaw, I thought you knew better. Seems you've been prowling this wilderness a little too long.

What happened to Aquasoft's humanity?... It was civilised and dare I say it, gay friendly when I left.

This has gone way off topic and should be closed.

Mods?... I know you like watching weeds grow for laughing and entertainment, but its time to pull out the flamethrower.

WTF! my Pic and Signature are GORGEOUS!!!!!!

i dont know wtf u iz talkin bout honney, mabey cuz ur old, maybe thats y u dont get it...

I don't know what you're referring to by me "knowing better" but sure.

I'm not saying anything about being gay. I don't care.

Also, THAT'S YOU (KITTIEROCKER) IN YOUR PICTURE?

Pffft i wish... thats Jeffree Star!!!! only the Most Beautiful trannys and Musician EVER!

----------------------------------------------

ANYWAYS ima be the BIGGER Man and end this "stuff"

but yea Windows 7 is betterrrrr and thats all i gatta say :D

Edited by Kittierocker

Maybe its just because im gay and therefor like men to be men, not tranny women.

Im 21. My boy is 18.

I work as a graphics designer and have been for two years and have worked with portfolio and web for companies such as Sony Australia and Coffee Club.

So I guess it just remains my 'old' opinion;

but I personally don't like your sig, I think its a travesty, It breaks every design principal and makes everything difficult to read.

I like how (s)he removed all his/her private info from her signature. Good thing I have a screenshot of it and will be posting it on... well. That's for him/her to figure out.

go ahead i dont give a fuk

how about i help u edit it well do all that photoshop shit and put some nasty pictures of me sucking well... u know... Lollipops XD

Yay ima be a internet celeb thank you XD

Edited by Kittierocker
Thank the lord :) she made her signature smaller and all one color. Granted that its much larger than half her posts and includes vulgarities. But at least the vulgarities make sense and are spelled properly.

YEa i wanted to PLEASE! all "Bitching" and end this shit cuz im more of a man than all u XD

PS: "Thank the lord" ahahahaha now that is stupid LMAO :D:lol::D:lol::D:lol:

Edited by Kittierocker

This has been fun......nothing like a good handbag slapping. :lol:

@Kittierocker

I'll give you the can to change your signature or I'll do it for you, and you won't like what I do, show some consideration and read the rules.

Oh and BTW in future don't self mod, anyone with a problem with members use the report button.

This has been fun......nothing like a good handbag slapping. :lol:

@Kittierocker

I'll give you the can to change your signature or I'll do it for you, and you won't like what I do, show some consideration and read the rules.

Oh and BTW in future don't self mod, anyone with a problem with members use the report button.

see now thats how a REAL Man asks politely for me to change my signature and sir i will do so XD

anyways what fun this has been wasnt it :lol: ... "we should do this more often kawsquared & scissorhands7 & Levi"....... NOT!

Edited by Kittierocker