Xwdock 2.0.0.0 - General Discussion

BOBAH13

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NO... the site links only for 2.0.2 version... bobah posted that if we can't wait we have to follow him on twitter but there isn't any news... :-(

----------------------

I think bobah mistyped or misinterpreted what he said.. For what he said, i think he doesn't mean that he will release in twitter.. (nobody's perfect)

He mistyped; We misinterpreted.. :D

Have you guys never used Twitter before?? You follow so that when it does come out, you'll be one of the first to know about it when he posts about it. The news will be up soon, just give it some time. :)

----------------------------------------

I'm just wondering why on twitter? Why not direct here? I think this site is the main site of xwd.. lol

----------------------------------------

I'm just wondering why on twitter? Why not direct here? I think this site is the main site of xwd.. lol

True true lol but I'm sure he won't let us know on twitter without letting us know here too. Letting people know in multiple places can help spike the amount of downloads, let people know who don't typically go to Aqua-Soft, and let them know quicker (especially if you have twitter on your phone). I know what you're getting at :) it's just so he gets the word out to even more people. He could also have more plans for it in the future, who knows =]

Sorry for delay and thanks for waiting. @XWDock 2.0.3 update is here! Download it, enjoy it, and tell the world about this amazing update!

----------------------

Thank you so much bobah!!

But when I'm adding plugin; it's only container 0.1 and example docklet.. Where is the new plugin???

-------------------

EDIT; oh I found it now.. I'm just too exited.. hehe

Edited by ramonflores

Sorry for delay and thanks for waiting. @XWDock 2.0.3 update is here! Download it, enjoy it, and tell the world about this amazing update!

Thank you for new version!

But i can't find the settings of the new container plugin. When I click the right mouse button, I do not see any settings like the gmail plugin. I found only ContainerPublicConfigurator.exe. But it does not contain all the settings, and they do not apply.

i have .net framework,i mean i cant make the new plugin work,i just cant understand how to do it

----------------------

open the "Public Plugins" folder.. open "Container".. copy all the files.. paste it where you want to have the plugin (exmple: documents).. Then, doubleclick "ContainerPublic".. You will see a new icon on your dock.. Doubleclick "ContainerPublicConfigurator"... I think you know what's next :D

Wow!, this is awesome, thanks BOBAH13

Question: Is there any way to blacklist running apps? 'cause it is showing the Windows Desktop Gadgets which is not shown in the Windows taskbar, Switcher and others.

Other than that, I'm enjoying this great dock. :)

BTW: I'm reading the API, I hope I will start porting some of my old docklets for XWindowsDock 5.6+

Best regards!.