Xwdock 2.0.0.0 - Help & Support

BOBAH13

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello,

I download XWindows Dock 2.0 but the installation does not work.

When I click on the application, nothing happens.

Is it XWindows Dock uninstall 5.6 ?

I have windows 7 RC, this is a cause?

Help me please ! :(

Same thing here...

The process in the task manager is shown running, using 0-1% cpu, and roughly 10Mb of memory useage, but the dock never loads onto the screen.

Ive ran it in compatibility modes, which had no effect. I redownloaded XWD 2.0 several times, no change.

Windows 7 Ultimate x64bit here.

dunno :unsure: I ran XWD from the desktop, my account is an admin account, and i even ran XWD as an administrator.

XWD not running on Windows 7 64bit here...

Downloaded, unzipped, ran XWD.exe...

The process is in the task manager and is shown as it is running, using 0-1% cpu, and roughly 10Mb-14Mb of memory useage, but the dock never loads onto the screen, no errors, no nothing.

Ive ran it in compatibility modes, which had no effect. I redownloaded XWD 2.0 several times, no change.

dunno :unsure: I ran XWD from the desktop, my account is an admin account, and i even ran XWD as an administrator.

Windows 7 Ultimate x64bit here.

same for me.no error or anything but when clıck on icons nothing comes up.only my computer and trash works.

yay!

do old skins for it ? or do we have to wait for the developers to port them?

Old skins don't work for the new version. However if you want some skins for it i have uploaded 17 of them in the skins forum :)

/>http://www.aqua-soft.org/forum/topic/53529-xwdock-2000-skins/page__pid__534267__st__0&#entry534267

Hi guys.

1. Magnification - is not implemented

2. Old skins and everything else for 5.6 do not work for 2.0.0.0

3. I've got a Windows 7 x64, and it works perfect, not sure why you cannot run it.

Edit:

I forgot, about item 3, you can try to download and install this and then try to run XWD, may it helps. Please tell if not.

thank you very much, i can only use amzaing to describe this software, however, when i use the plugin, it is never works. and Xwdock is shut down, why?

1. What is a plugin ? Where have you taken it ?

2. What do you do to make dock to shut down ?

3. About example - please describe, it works well for me. Cannot you click on it (right button) and click on "Remove from dock" ? It's nor true of course.

Hi Bobah13, I'm not sure if this has been asked yet, but is this release, (the beta) a portable application? As in, can we run this from a thumbdrive and does it not make any changes to the system outside it's own folder?

Also, if your XWD v2.0 is portable, will the final version be as well?

Thank in advance.

No. Dock's settings save into User's folder. So, it's not portable.

People who have problems with starting the dock (run it but not see anything on the screen), I think we found the problem and trying to fix it. Do you have more than one monitor ?

sorry bobah but im having problem when i run itunes screen goes black.i reinstalled itunes but its still same.

If you use XP, it's possible. Do you use XP ?