College Kitchen

Wanna explain this??

Of course, I thought the intro in the video made it quite clear what it was.

It's me giving a how-to on how to make homemade pizza easily and cheaply for college students.

It's something I'm doing for fun and I'll post a new video featuring me giving how to's on how to cook new foods roughly every month as time allows.

My first year in college I had no idea how to cook and my diet mainly consisted of spaghettios and macaroni and cheese.

I figured people on this site might enjoy viewing/discussing them and perhaps adding their own how to's on things they know how to make that taste good.

Basically its a cooking thread.

Don't delete it as its informational, fun, and relevant to anyone who eats.

I think mps69, like me, didn't see the embedded video the first time we visited your thread. And since you didn't write word one in your post, it could leave some bewildered if they were to have some sort of flash/script blocker on their browser.

Nice idea, maybe work on your presentation a little ;)

I think mps69, like me, didn't see the embedded video the first time we visited your thread. And since you didn't write word one in your post, it could leave some bewildered if they were to have some sort of flash/script blocker on their browser.

Nice idea, maybe work on your presentation a little ;)

Haha will take your advice, however I really haven't been known to make spam topics or completely blank ones without giving an explanation or a "please delete this this was a mistake post"

Who has a script/flash blocker that hasn't already been whitelisted for youtube?

Also I bought a tripod for my girlfriends FlipMinoHD so it will be much more steady and less shaky next time. Also the first time I did it as a I speak on camera and we tape it in real time, however that turned into a 26 min video which I chopped up, sped up and removed the audio to do a voice over. The next video I do I will design it specifically for a voice over now that I know thats what I want to do.

I block most flash content.

Next you start a thread give a little more information as to the relevance of it, not just a title.

Hmm cooking thread, lets see how this pans out, maybe get some good ideas. I do like to potter around the kitchen.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just have a good set of pans, fry and bake what you need, and only cook enough for one or two people. Buy meat in bulk and freeze in rashers. If you don't have access to a freezer, buy the day of and only in 1/2 pound or less sizes (any grocer will cut you an appropriate amount of meat at their given price per pound).

Also, I'm apparently still a super-mod. Just banned a spam-bot. Sweet!

• 2 weeks later...