How Do I Uninstall Xwindows Dock 2.0.2.0? I Can't Find The Uninstaller

I'm wondering if anyone on this forum knows how I can uninstall XWindows Dock 2.0.2.0?

I'm not satisfied with it, & want to remove it completely from my computer. (All Files & Registry Keys).

I've completely searched the forums & can't find the uninstallation information anywhere.

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated!

just delete the folder where you have XwindowsDock and c:\Users\name\AppData\Roaming\XWindows Dock\ if you have Win 7. That;s it.

Why aren't you satisfied with?

It's not like XWindowsDock 5.6.....it's smth else. ..much better...but for now it's not finished. The Author has a lot of work to do...School, private life...so...

Edited by Elevati0n

just delete the folder where you have XwindowsDock and c:\Users\name\AppData\Roaming\XWindows Dock\ if you have Win 7. That;s it.

Why aren't you satisfied with?

It's not like XWindowsDock 5.6.....it's smth else. ..much better...but for now it's not finished. The Author has a lot of work to do...School, private life...so...

Thanks for the help! The reason I'm Uninstalling this is because it's missing a feature I can't do without.

That feature is: AutoHide. My screen is small enough as it is & I need to use as much of it as I can.

If this feature was added I would definitely Uninstall Rocketdock & Install XWindowsDock.