- iPhone/iPod/iPad (iOS)

- Android (Android 2.x)

- Blackberry Torch (Blackberry OS 6)

- Palm Pre/Pixie (webOS)

- Windows Phone 7

Screenshots:

asm_prev_1.png asm_prev_2.png asm_prev_3.png

asm_prev_4.png asm_prev_5.png asm_prev_6.png

Live Demo: http://www.aqua-soft.org/forum/ You must be on a Mobile device to see the skin.

New Features:

- Completely new skin, started from 3.1 default skin

- Report Center & Moderation tools

- IP.Chat & Blog support

- Calendar support

- Menus, Collapsable forums and javascript support

- Support for bigger screen size devices such as iPhone4 and iPad

- Expanded search (tap the magnifying glass to view search options)

- Color changer

- Tons of other misc fixes/tweaks

Installation instructions, for Invision Power Board 3.1.x

You MUST import both of the xml.gz files. (Skin Set/aqua-soft-mobile-2.xml.gz and Images/asm.xml.gz)

1. First Login to the admin panel of your forum. Select the Look & Feel tab at the top, and then click on Import / Export in the left menu.
  2. Scroll down to where it says Import Skin Templates. Browse for the Skin Set/aqua-soft-mobile-2.xml.gz file and press Import Skin Set.
  3. Once the skin templates are done importing, go back and Import the Skin Images using the Images/asm.xml.gz file. Before you press import, make sure the Aqua-Soft Mobile Skin is selected for the skin set to use the images with. When you've done that, press Import Image Set.
  4. After you are done importing both the skin set and image set, click on Manage Skin Sets & Templates in the left menu. Then click Edit Settings to the right of Aqua-Soft Mobile 2. Make sure your settings look like the following. Once done, hit save.
  5. Read the Mods.txt file and do those modifications if wanted/needed.

Note: To get the skin to load for iPhone/iPod Touch/BlackBerry/Android and Palm Pre users you MUST set the skin to those user agents.

Note: Make sure the IP.Board Mobile does not have the iPhone, iPod Touch & BlackBerry user agents selected.

A lot of time has been put into this skin. I ask that you do not redistribute this without permission. If account is found link'd to a redistributed version of this skin, they will be banned and lose access to future version.

IPB31 Aqua-Soft Mobile 2.zip

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Update: 2-14-2011

- IP.Chat support (webkit devices)

- Limited Shoutbox support

- Fixed BBCode on darkside

- Fixed Closed forum icon from being tiled

- Misc bug fixes

Update: 1-13-2011

- Updated misc templates for IPB 3.1.4 support

- Added Blog support

- Added Dark color scheme

- Added Moderation toggle (for those who don't want to see them all the time, it shows up in the staff bar)

- Replaced reply menu with button unless you have extra options (such as ip, delete, edit)

- Misc iPad tweaks

Update: 11-11-10

- Added Windows Phone 7 support

Update: 10-26-10

- Updated misc templates for IPB 3.1.3 support

Update: 10-10-10

- Fixed Blue color style when changing colors

- Tweaked ipb_common css

- Tiny bug with quotes

Hi there,

I'm facing a strange bug with the new Aqua Soft skin.

Some users that were using my board with an iPhone can't see the new skin : they can only see the classic board skin.

Is there something in the database I have to reset?

PS : the AS mobile skin works great, as some other users can see it. I tried to use the "Firefox" user agent with the mobile skin, and I can see the mobile skin with Firefox...

Edited by LaCollision

Well, I upgraded to 3.1.3 and I can't login with the mobile version now (your skin) so I assume that is an incompatibility? Perhaps I should have held back on upgrading but alas it is done. I assume the next update will have a fix for this login issue and if so, can we expect it REALLY soon?

just a couple of things on this skin

default size when viewing on a mobile, any way to adjust the size as i find it loads to large on my Nokia 97 and iphone

keep having to adjust the size all the time.

on another problem, can the birthdays in statistics be removed or a collapse option,

also members viewing forum and topics as my forum has anywhere between 200-600 users logged in

and the active members goes on for ever.

thank you

The Active user list should show a link when it exceeds 25 users.

As for removing users viewing this topic/forum, its a simple template tweak. If you wanna send me a message on aim/msn I can walk you through what to remove.

Also not 100% sure what you mean about the size of the site.

when you view the forum on mobile, the forum is to wide you have to scroll to see the full content.

i can of cause reduce the size using options in my mobile but should not have to change options all the time, using IPB mobile version is fine no matter what mobile i use it always the same layout size.

also every time you add a hook to the main forum it adds it the aqua skin so you then have to edit the skin to remove the hook code.

can it be made so no mods/hooks etc are not added to aqua skin when applied to my main skin.

when you view the forum on mobile, the forum is to wide you have to scroll to see the full content.

i can of cause reduce the size using options in my mobile but should not have to change options all the time, using IPB mobile version is fine no matter what mobile i use it always the same layout size.

also every time you add a hook to the main forum it adds it the aqua skin so you then have to edit the skin to remove the hook code.

can it be made so no mods/hooks etc are not added to aqua skin when applied to my main skin.

I have little control on how hooks are added to the skin. You'll just have to remove all the html from those hook templates.

Can you take a screenshot of what you mean about the size still? It should look perfect on the iPhone unless there is something (maybe a hook?) causing it to scroll.

Update: 11-11-10

- Added Windows Phone 7 support

I've decided to wait for the next release of blogs before that gets added. Its "too close" to release, and I don't want to be stuck redoing it all again. So sorry for the delay on that.