Aqua-Soft Mobile 2 Skin Download [Ipb3.1]

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks so much for the skin. It looks great.

Users on my forum are nonetheless complaining that the skin does not work properly on non-torch blackberries. So now I have to choose whether to route all blackberries to the old version of the mobile skin or all blackberries to the new mobile skin.

Question is:

(1) would it be possible to include support for older BB's as well (such as bold and curve)?

(2) or - as a less favourable alternative - would it be possible to only route torch-blackberries to the new mobile skin and the older blackberries to the old mobile skin?

Thanks!

Just a status update. Its coming alone nicely, blogs still not finished, but there will be more than just blog support in the next one. Added a nice dark style color, more iPad tweaks. Also the ability to hide the moderation tools so you don't have to view em all the time.

• 2 weeks later...

hello... i want to ask...

i have the ver before this one and its working great for me.. i made my changes and tweaks to it and it took me for ever so to update now would be a pain in the neck ..

i like the color picker and want to give that option to my people..

how and where can i just take that part and where and how to add it to the older ver before this one.?

thanks in advance

So far, I'm comparing this to the new vBulletin 4.0 and the theming seems to be much less of a hassle under vB4 (particularly remaining apparently constant between version udates).

From following your status updates on here, it seems IPB make fundamental changes every time they release another update.

RECOMMENDED YOU UPDATE THE IMAGES TOO

Update: 1-13-2011

- Updated misc templates for IPB 3.1.4 support

- Added Blog support

- Added Dark color scheme

- Added Moderation toggle (for those who don't want to see them all the time, it shows up in the staff bar)

- Replaced reply menu with button unless you have extra options (such as ip, delete, edit)

- Misc iPad tweaks