Aqua-Soft Mobile 2 Skin Download [Ipb3.1]

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

Well I am not adding more mod support to a product that has 1-2 months left to live. 3.2 is coming out soon.

Also why does something need to be updated all the time? Go look at other forum skins, they get a release and are never touched again. I think i've done a fantastic job at adding more and more features to this skin over the past 2yrs.

Well I am not adding more mod support to a product that has 1-2 months left to live. 3.2 is coming out soon.

Also why does something need to be updated all the time? Go look at other forum skins, they get a release and are never touched again. I think i've done a fantastic job at adding more and more features to this skin over the past 2yrs.

Your correct you've done a great job on this skin thus far. But you introduced us to Nexus, but you have left it broken and we were all under the assumption that you were working on getting it fixed up <-- this was clearly not the case.

Well if you want to talk about other forum skins, I personally use skinbox.net and think the support is fantastic others may not agree with me, but it's truly pretty good and they indeed update the skins all the time. I'm not trying to start a pissing contest I'm simply just saying. I guess at the end of the day we just want to know what's happening and why we are not getting updates. The only reason I'm still here is because your skin is really our only option <-- but this does not mean you can take advantage of that. Are you not making enough money selling this skin ? Raise the price I don't care I think all we want at the end of the day is a working 'mobile' skin for IPB you know ;)

One could only dream. I guess we wait for 3.2 support then.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...