Status Update Ipb3.2

Hey guys, just wanted to let y'all know the skin will be upgraded to ipb3.2, it won't make it out on release day since it'll once AGAIN have to be re-written from scratch (thanks IPB!). But it is coming, and will be even more lightweight than before, so faster etc. But its coming :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Ya I deeply require the shoutbox on mobile.

Tim can we get a progress update , I hate to be one of those annoying rats that keeps asking and asking, but I just would like a update on the progress.

Thanks

EDIT:

I guess I'm saying it's been exactly two whole months so just wondering :D status :D

Edited by Sull
  • 1 month later...

I just don't have the time to get to it yet. Believe me there are still plans for updating it. If ipb didn't change crap so drastically on each update, I would have updated it already. But you're forced to basically redo everything each time.

• 2 months later...

Again 2 months later ....

Can you please please update your skin for version 3.2.3, please ?

My members are wanking that the site isn't working with there mobile.

We all payed for a liftime membership/upgrade.

You should now if you create something , and let people pay for it, that they also would like to see updates

Regards,

Digger

Edited by digger
  • 6 months later...

Timan, it doesn't help that you're being so non-responsive here with us. How long have you been saying that you're updating it? When was the last time you released an up to date Aqua-Soft skin? It's been almost three years now since I bought the vBulletin 3.8 skin (and even that one was out of date at the time). I'm currently on vBulletin 4.2.0 now and I'd like to use your skin, but I've ditched it for now.

It's been a year since you posted this thread, yet you're not finished? How long does it take to put together a skin, seriously? Other designers put together a vBulletin skin quite fast.

• 6 months later...