Xwindows Dock 2.0.3.x

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thanks for new update. i think its almost near perfect now!

1.) Please make it only 1 second for the "tiled/grid view" of "similar" opened windows/applications to show up when left-click-holding the icon. (I think you made it 2 seconds now).

2.) Please make the dock auto-resize (when dock already full of icons in it)

3.) If possible make each opened windows explorer/Folder-shortcuts added to the dock have separate indicators. (but if thhis stupid, please ignore this one hehe)

4.) And please please please. hehe. make the "showing up" (i dont know how this called) of icons and dock itself "together" after i open a fullscreen application/window.

Or just add an option/check box for this particular option if others like how the present version "show up" animates.

1.) The delay is already less than 1 second (0.9 exactly)...

2.) OK

3.) It is not stupid but there is already several separate icons, I think several indicators is useless.

4.) OK

I'll put (2) and (4) in next release 2.0.4.1 :)

1.) The delay is already less than 1 second (0.9 exactly)...

2.) OK

3.) It is not stupid but there is already several separate icons, I think several indicators is useless.

4.) OK

I'll put (2) and (4) in next release 2.0.4.1 :)

3.) ahh i see. i just thought it would be nicer since you already added the "when app's icon is clicked, the opened application will minimize -- when active app's icon click, it will maximize" feature. Because when i add the 'Documents folder shortcut' to the dock and wanted it minimize when i click it (while other windows explorer folder are open), i just cant.

but anyway #1 solves it hehe. And thanks so much, cant wait for 2.0.4.1!

• 3 years later...