Startmenu Docklet

AndreasV

• 4 weeks later...
Originally posted by theman@Dec 7 2003, 01:58 AM

bug: doesnt seem to work when litestep is running (explorer is terminated)

that's not a bug, it's just due to the fact thate litestep doesn't have a start menu - the start menu is unique to explorer.

however in litestep you do have the ability to make your own menus.

• 3 weeks later...

I concur with what GFM says. I like to have the windows taskbar stay hidden till needed, but if I use this startmenu docket, the windows taskbar pops out on its own as if I had moved the mouse to the side of the screen where it is hidden. If this could be solved this docketlet would be awesome.

• 3 years later...

Thanks for this amazing docklet!!

I've noticed a small problem tho; if you close RK Launcher and then restarts it, the Startmenu Docklet icon gets replaced by the dll one! I've also noticed what GFM and bubo101 have reported, but maybe it's just the way Windows handles the Start Menu...

Keep the great work!

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...

Is it possible to rename it? I can't stand having "Yzstartmenu for Frances" pop up every time I go over it, it's too long and just ugh, I want it to say "Start Menu" I tried changing the name for it but it didn't do anything :/

Help?

Also I'm using RK launcher, if that makes any difference.

Is it possible to rename it? I can't stand having "Yzstartmenu for Frances" pop up every time I go over it, it's too long and just ugh, I want it to say "Start Menu" I tried changing the name for it but it didn't do anything :/

Help?

Also I'm using RK launcher, if that makes any difference.

Yes! how can I edit the name?

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Can't make it work with Rklauncher ... altought it supports both y'z and OD docklets ... tried the one from wincustomize too. Unzipped the "startmenu" file ... moved the contents too Rklauncher>Docklets ... then restarted rklauncher ... right clicked it .. and in "add docklet" .. startmenu didnt show up ... please help wht to do.

EDIT

Ok i just renamed "startmenu.dll" to "objectdock.dll" .. it worked .. but the menu is'nt showing "OVER" the dock ... see the image .. HELP NEEDED PLEASE!!!

EDIT AGAIN :D

OK it worked ... I download the yz version of this docklet .. renamed it to "yzdock.dll" ... and voila :D :D .

EDIT

Hey ... if someone can help me with the start button icon .. i've got this one .. 50sdmv.png .. but I need black version coz i luv black :D

post-120619-074708600 1282868582_thumb.j

Edited by abdulqadir