[release] Td 4.0 Panther

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is the best theme ever but all of a sudden my google toolbar in internet explorer has become cut in half I have tried everything to get it back to its original size but nothing has worked I wasn't sure if the theme was causeing the problem so I tried other themes out and the toolbar returns to normal size with other themes it is only this theme that cuts it in half I attached a screenshot to show you what I mean is anybody else experiencing this problem? does anyone know of a possible way to fix this problem?

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Brainbug@Feb 17 2004, 10:36 PM

^^^^^

me having the same prob. even reinstalled all the fonts. without luck.  :(

hey, who deleted the posting about the text?  :blink:

I fixed my font problem. For the two "Lucida Mac" fonts, you drag the .INF file into your fonts folder, NOT the font files.

This is the best theme ever but all of a sudden my google toolbar in internet explorer has become cut in half I have tried everything to get it back to its original size but nothing has worked I wasn't sure if the theme was causeing the problem so I tried other themes out and the toolbar returns to normal size with other themes it is only this theme that cuts it in half I attached a screenshot to show you what I mean is anybody else experiencing this problem? does anyone know of a possible way to fix this problem?

Getting a "better browser" is always an option :naughty:

^^^^

how should that go? firefox IS running here. ;) :6

well, back to the font prob:

i will post that here in the case someone else will experience such text probs while having atm installed.

all worked fine for me after deleting the two font out of the windows font folder (system preferences). the fonts are still present, because of atm and look (for me) the first time right. who know, maybe this helps someone with a similar prob.

and to mention it once again: THIS IS A SUPERBE THEME. thx so much.

alright, its pretty late after the theme is complete and all, but like many themes this one retain a defect in the TOOL WINDOW titlebars. Each time these guys come up with more than just a single close button, the other buttons get blown up and cut due to lack of space.

you will understand me perfectly when you run PHOTOSHOP with all the tool-windows.

Though I swear I saw a couple of themes a lil while ago, if im not mistaken they are the itunes clone (the iTunes for windows looking theme) and another theme which i cant remember.

I can actually guarantee that this itunes theme has those buttons look correctly. My question is if there is anyone who can fix this divine tdk4 tiny flaw and bring it to a 100% perfection. You skinners out there, plz dont get lazy and hit "back" on this thread, make this request happen as you've done it to your own lovely themes.

I'll dig this further more to retrieve names. That way i'll know WHO can help :naughty: and who's fukking around. As they said in full metal jacket only in an a/s way: "if you run away, you're a nerd, if you stand still you're a disciplined nerd" :who's your daddy:

Originally posted by Goku@Feb 18 2004, 03:20 PM

...I can actually guarantee that this itunes theme has those buttons look correctly. My question is if there is anyone who can fix this divine tdk4 tiny flaw and bring it to a 100% perfection. You skinners out there, plz dont get lazy and hit "back" on this thread, make this request happen as you've done it to your own lovely themes....

I know how to do it, it is all about the sizes of the min/max/close glyphs. If you look at the default Luna style, in a theme editor such as Style Builder, and you will see that there are multiple sizes of the buttons and glyphs for the min/max/close buttons. If you just add the size that is needed, I do not know which one, walah! You have perfect tool-window buttons! I think...if I remember correctly...

Talk to you all later!

-Louie

Guest DeanoBear63

TD... any chance of a "minor update" ?... that little Photoshop annoyance, and perhaps an "aqua-fied" window's start button... this is the best port/theme since sliced bread... no matter what arrives, what comes out, I'm always back to it :D