Help Center For V5.6

Panta

theberge43,

Are your shortcuts pointing to the actual program or another shortcut? If you're running a 64-bit version of windows, sometimes the dock doesn't show a running process indicator. However, since it is dispaying explorer it should be 32.

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Help please, I dont have any problem for the past couple of weeks using XWD 5.6. Just recently my IE wont start and having problem to load. I found out that evry time that I close XWD my problem was fix. I just dont understand now why this problem occured, Any help would be appreciated. Thanks...

I'm using Windows Vista Home Premium. if this helps....

im having trouble putting paint.net on to xwindwos dock.

when i try to put paint.net or a stack folder with the paint.net shortcut in it it appears blank with just the name above it. i cant click on it to delete or edit it to get an icon. it looks like this

it looks the exact same if i simply add the paint.net shortcut to the dock.

upload.jpg

you cant see my cursor because it didnt show up in the screen shot. but its right in the middle under the -photoshop- name.

thank you. ^^

Blackfire, does this only happen with safari?

Yes, but as I said, just sometimes.

EDIT: Is there a way I can minimize the messenger windows separately? I mean, messenger window as one minimized window and every conversation as another?

Edited by BlackFire
So there's no registry entries created by XWindows Dock, or any other deep-rooted changes on my computer that I need to remove? I can just the folder and all shortcuts?

There would be no reason for the program to leave any other entries behind or bury anything deep into your system. The settings are not stored in the Windows Registry, but in a file within the program's folder, so the registry should be untapped.

Edited by btb42693
I really like using the RTYR dock skin, but I don't like its recycle bin icon or its lack of separators. Is there a way to change them?

Just go to where you installed XWD, open 'Skins', open 'Current' and change the icons! The separator should be changed with a file named 'Break'. But just remember to do not change its size (at least I think that this would screw the skin)

Hope I helped.

Just go to where you installed XWD, open 'Skins', open 'Current' and change the icons! The separator should be changed with a file named 'Break'. But just remember to do not change its size (at least I think that this would screw the skin)

Hope I helped.

I tried that, but it says the files are in use when I try to copy the new ones in. I shut down XWD and copied them over successfully, but when I started the dock back up, it overwrote the new ones with the old ones!

Every time I replace the old icons with the new ones, the skin always overwrites the new ones!

copy "current" folder to "tools" folder, and remane to "default".

after that. replace what you want. (same size recommended)

open the config.txt that come with xskimaker, than create a name for the skin.

save, than drag n' drop config.txt on xskinmaker icon. it should create a skin file.

copy the file to xwd skins folder. than select it.

hope it help. sorry my english btw. ^_^

Edited by jonatasjam